Temple University and the CTC Wellness Foundation held the fourth annual TU Memorial vigil at the Bell Tower on Tuesday evening. Each year, the vigil honors members of the Temple community who lost their lives during the past 12 months. Mary Ciammetti, founder and president of Don’t Stall Just Call, and CTC Wellness, began organizing the event after her son, junior landscape architecture major Christian Ciammetti, passed away from alcohol poisoning during the 2014-15 academic year.
- Stressed-Out Students Turn to Alcohol
- Mom on mission to educate others about binge drinking after son dies of alcohol poisoning
- Mount graduate speaks to RAs about alcohol poisoning
- Mount St. Mary’s alumna returns to warn about alcohol poisoning
- Binge drinking killed her son. Now this former Temple University mom flies a lifesaving message along the Jersey Shore.