Learn the Signs
Cool to Touch
Don’t Stall, Just Call is an alcohol poisoning education program for university, college & high school students and their families.
We believe education is the best way to prevent senseless alcohol related deaths.
Save a Life
Safe Drinking Tips
NOTE: Don’t Stall, Just Call never condones or supports underage drinking practices.
- Know your limit & plan ahead.
- Eat food before and while you drink.
- Sip your drink (slow down).
- Skip a drink now and then and substitute with non-alcoholic drink (another great tip is to have a glass of water with your drink, and sip on that between sips of your drink).
- Beware of unfamiliar drinks.
- Appoint a designated driver.
- Respect the rights of individuals who do not wish to drink.
- Keep track of how many drinks you are consuming.
- Space your drinks.
- Drink for quality vs. quantity.
- Avoid drinking games.
- Plan ahead for transportation — don’t drink and drive!
- Never accept a drink from someone you don’t know.
- When ordering a drink at the bar, watch the bartender make your drink so you can know how much alcohol you will be having.
- Alcohol and sex do not mix — drunken sex is not consensual sex.
- Careful what you combine, most drugs and alcohol do not mix well. Be sure to read all warning labels.
- If you are pregnant, might be pregnant or attempting to become pregnant do not consume any type of alcoholic beverage.
* Our tips are directed solely at people of legal drinking age, ages 21 and above.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Thank you to our generous sponsors for supporting our organizations mission and events!
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Support our organization by making a donation. Thank you!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch with us, thank you!